Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

10 July 2009

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale...Come one Come All...F the recession!

My good friend Caonha ("K" and then an "ONA") has just notified me of the HUGE spectacularrrr Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starting July 17th. Here is my wish list from the catalog:
Michael Kors chronograph watch on sale from $225.00 to $149.90(about 34 % off). Always wanted one of these. I drool when I pass the watch counter.
UGG Cardy Knit boots on sale from $139.95 to $99.90(about 29% off). Always wanted these but never lived in more than 50 degree winters. Now that England is coming my way these would come in handy :)



Hudson Jeans on sale from $176 to $119.90(32 % off). I don't own one of these but I would like to :)

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb(exclusive set) on sale for $115. Although I still can't justify paying more than $50 for perfume, this set is a good deal because the 1.7 oz bottle alone is GASP...$100.
So I may suck it up and buy this set because I'm getting the extras for $15 more dollars anyway. EGAD!!

Mac Lip Bag $35 ($57 value)
Summer Crop: A small makeup bag in the signature black-and-white rose pattern of the M·A·C Graphic Garden collection. Features Semi-Annual and Garden Bed lipsticks and Summer Crop Lipglass. For those of you who need to update your brushes or just love MAC they also have two kinds of brush sets for $49.50($125 value) which comes with 5 brushes and a cute little bag.

So Remember Sale starts July 17th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment