Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

04 September 2009

HEYO Listen what I say OHHH.....

I apologize for skipping out on the last weekly update! It's crunch time...8 days til I leave for the UK! Been packing my stuff and really have to downsize because if I took everything it would involve at least 5 BAGS!! LOL. So now I'm down to two :) Having a fabulous leaving party tonight at Roka Akor in Scottsdale. Photos to come :) Let me share my goodies for the week:
Booties from DSW.com! With $10 off and free shipping I end up paying $42.99 (reg. $49.99)

Aren't they cute? I did buy a really cute bracelet from Claire's but STUPID me left it in a tray at TSA in LAX. Come on I know one of you has done that before??? LOL


SALES OF THE WEEK:


Walgreens has a few sales I like:

B1G1 Free Maybelline Eye Cosmetics

I don't use these products but if there is anything fantastic you like to use, shoot me a comment or email me :)

L'oreal Buy 1 at $4.99 get 1 free




• Vive Pro Shampoo or Conditioner, 13 oz. or Styling Products, 6.8 or 8.5 oz.
• Studio Styling Products, 1.7 to 8.5 oz.

Two bottles of Shampoo or Conditioner for $4.99, NOW THAT'S a DEAL!! Before I discovered Bed Head TIGI, I used the VIVE Pro Color Vive stuff! I highly recommend this product.

NOW FOR THE HIGH END:

Lots of Labor Day weekend sales right now!

FREE SHIPPING all weekend long at www.philosophy.com! Use code laborday

FREE SHIPPING all weekend long at www.maccosmetics.com NO CODE NECESSARY

On Tuesday, September 8th, 6pm.com is offering all UGG footwear at 80% off retail prices.
Great to stock up for winter!!


There you go ladies and gents! Have fun with these deals and don't party too hard this weekend :) Be safe

P.S. Tell your friends about my blog and please don't forget to click on follow or subscribe to my posts. Both of these links can be found on the right side of this blog.

3 comments:

  1. The boots are nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister bought the Stiletto mascara at Walgreens (which comes with a bonus eyeliner) - she adores it. She did this amazing winged thing with the eyeliner, and said it's totally simple. I'm thinking of picking it up myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup..those shoes are very cute!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete