Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

01 November 2009

Halloween Aftermath!

I did two of my most favorite things this Halloween: 1) Hosted a Party and 2) wore a crazy outfit. Outcome: TIME OF MY LIFE!! Back in summer I saw the trailer for the new Alice in Wonderland movie directed by Tim Burton and when I saw the Mad Hatter I knew that it was what I wanted to be this Halloween. It was definitely a hit with my friends. Some did not even recognize me! We also went out in town and people were giving me some interesting looks. I loved it!!
Goodies:

Yay I won some moisturizer this week. I won it from the lovely My Organized Chaos. Yu-be is a Japanese brand that is one of the best in the country. I did see it while I was living there but never knew what it was. Can't wait to try it! :)

TIME FOR THE SALES:


Walgreens will rock your world this week with lots of sales on Maybelline, L'oreal and Cover Girl!

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE*
Maybelline Eye Cosmetics

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE*
L'Oreal Lip

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off*
L'Oreal Eye

Buy 1 Get 1 50%* off
CoverGirl Cosmetics

CVS

ALL Revlon Eye or Lip
buy 1 get 1 FREE*
WITH CARD

NOW FOR THE HIGH END:


MAC Cosmetics is offering free shipping until 3am EST. Use code WITCH.


Stila Cosmetics
is celebrating a new look to their site. They are offering free shipping on all purchases this week only. No minimum. Use code LAUNCH.




P.S. Tell your friends about my blog and please don't forget to click on follow or subscribe to my posts. Both of these links can be found on the right side of this blog.









4 comments: