Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

17 May 2010

Weekly Update: London

Chilling in my favorite city this week: LONDON!! Thankfully I have family here so it makes it a bit more like home when I visit.  I'll be hanging out with friends and eating good food (Masala Zone).  I may have a little look at the shops (Topshop, Zara, Urban Outfitters, Muji) and I'll report next week if I manage to do a haul.

IT has been an incredible week for giveaways :D  I won a  bottle of MAC opulash mascara from Annie Doll Face! Thanks xoxo

I won a sexy chemise (Eberjey) from Alternative Consumer blog! It's a great blog about being green!

And last but not least I won  a lancome juicy tube, plus limited edition chris benz tee!  I've never used one of these tubes but I heard they are great :D  Thanks to Makeup Loves Me


NOW FOR the SALES:


CVS



ALL Almay Cosmetics
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
(Without Card $1.99 - $16.49)
thru May 22


ALL Essence of Beauty Cosmetic Accessories
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD
(Without Card $1.99 - $14.99)
thru May 22


La Cross Beauty Tools, Sally Hansen Cosmetics or Hair Removers
buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF
WITH CARD, Mix & Match
(Without Card 99¢ - $19.99)
thru May 22



$4.99
L’Oréal Mascara or Lipcolour
L'Oréal
SALE
thru May 22
• Extra Volume Collagen
• Lash Out
• Voluminous
• Color Riche

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off*
Maybelline Eye Cosmetics
Maybelline
SALE
thru May 22


Buy 1 Get 1 50% off*
Revlon Cosmetics
Revlon
SALE, New!
thru May 22


NOW FOR THE HIGH END:


20% off coupon. Use code 46537 at checkout.


20% Friends and Family Sale.  Ends May 20.


20% off Sun Safety Collection.  Use code SPFMAY.


Enjoy and have a good week! 










No comments:

Post a Comment