Check Out ClothingLoves.com

\

24 August 2010

Weekly Update: Dissertation Stress

I do apologize for my inconsistency this past month.  It is getting down to crunch time here at school.  29 days until my dissertation is due!  I have been constantly busy working on my experiment and writing in between.  I promise that after this is all done I will spend more time sharing new stuff on this blog.  Especially a new beauty section that will include tutorials, reviews and of course sales.

Giveaways: I won some Sebastian hair products from one of my favorite hair blogs, Hair on the Brain!!

NOW for the SALES:

CVS

Maybelline Great Lash
$4 with card

All L'Oreal Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

Walgreens


Buy 1 Get 1 50% off*
Garnier Nutritioniste Skincare or Maybelline Cosmetics
Garnier
SALE
thru Aug 28

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off*
Neutrogena
Neutrogena
SALE
thru Aug 28

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off*
Revlon Cosmetics
Revlon
SALE, New!
thru Aug 28




Now for the HIGH END:

Ulta.com

$3.50 off $10.00 coupon. Use code 40063. exp. 8/28

Philosophy.com

Free gift of fan favorites with purchase of $65 or more. use code gift4me. exp. 8/26

Smashbox.com

Smashbox Beauty Blowout Sale - 25-50% off! If you have a favorite Smashbox product, or have always wanted to try something specific, now is the time to buy!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the sweet deals, darling!

    Good luck with your dissertation!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!!!! mine is due at the end of the month too. I'm super freaking out.
    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete